FAIRFIELD LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
INFORMATION - RESIDENTIAL
Fairfield warrants its merchandise to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the piece under normal residential use and conditions to the original purchaser. Exceptions to this warranty include:
• Commercial/Contract use (click for separate warranty)
• Fabrics – One (1) year
• Customer’s Own Material (COM) – Not warranted
• Standard Executive Swivel bases and mechanisms – Five
• Knee Tilt and Gas Lift mechanisms – Five (5) years
• Recliner mechanisms – Three (3) years
• Sleeper mechanisms – Three (3) years
• Innerspring sleeper mattresses – Five (5) years
• Renting, recovering, misuse or abuse
• Damage due to carrier or customer handling
• Case Goods – One (1) year Fabrics will naturally stretch and
wear with normal use and is not considered evidence of
Fabric fading, piling, heavily soiled, improperly cleaned and "after-market" chemically treated fabrics are not covered by this warranty.
Customer’s Own Material (COM) is not warranted. Seat cushion cores have a lifetime warranty against loss of resiliency.
Through normal use, all cushion cores will soften and lose loft with time.
Loose seat and back cushions should be fluffed and turned weekly, polyester fibers will lose loft with normal use and is not be considered defective.
Warranty service is handled through the original furniture agent/dealer.
Should service be needed, contact your furniture agent/dealer.
After receiving Fairfield authorization, the agent/dealer will either repair or return the defective item to the factory for repair or replacement.
Fairfield's responsibility for transportation and labor is limited to one year from the original purchase date and to the transportation between the agent/dealer’s location and the factory.
Outside the USA, warranty is limited to replacement parts only.
Replacement parts for office mechanisms, office bases, loose seat and back cushion cores and swivel rocker bases are without charge.
Installation of these items is the responsibility of the dealer and is not covered by this warranty. Consequential and incidental damages are excluded from this warranty.
This warranty gives you specific legal right, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Our frames are constructed to support individuals up to 300 pounds.